Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Welcome to Book Blog!

Hi book lovers!

Welcome to the Book Blog!
I created this blog, because I thought it was a cool idea that we can all share books, and recommended them.
You can also write book reviews and write in your own stories. ( I don't think this blog will be public,  because I can only share it to you guys on Gmail.)

So here are the rules:

  • This blog is for Book Lovers ONLY
  • No inappropriate or rude comments.
  • If you want to add somebody, please tell me,
  • and we must know that person, and that we agree on.
  • The types of books can be anything, but if the covers are "weird", or if you think it's disturbing, just write the cover.
  • Respect other people's posts.
  • You can post videos and pictures, book covers if you like.
  • HAVE FUN AND RED!!!!
I hope you guys will enjoy this book blog, feel free to post as many times as you like.  Please respect the rules or else....
You can ask any questions, or email me if you want. Updates will be coming soon. This blog should only be about book, writing, and authors.
Once again...

 WELCOME TO BOOK BLOG!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment